Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Heading Out

It feel like a long time since we sold 95% of everything we own and moved into our RV. The downsizing was hard, there's a weird sort of attachment we develop with our things. It's really nothing compared to the feeling of leaving behind the people we love though. I've shed more tears than I care to admit. Every "last time" seeing someone and "last hug" for who-knows-how-long is hard. 

It's not that I'm not excited, we are all so looking forward to this journey. But it isn't easy leaving behind everything and everyone that you know. It is worth it though - there is so much ahead of us!

Tomorrow isn't guaranteed

So out we go - into the wild blue yonder (or at least out onto I-5). I'm excited for our journey and for this place to share it with the people we will miss.

Wander on Beaver

7 comments: